Considering racing in the Fun Cup championship?
If you are an experienced racer, it’s easy for you to become a part of Fun Cup.
All you need to do is choose which of the following options appeal to you?
- Hire a seat for a race, a few races, or a season and we (JPR), will match you with drivers of similar ability. Alternatively, you can race with a friend or friends.
- Hire a car for a race, a few races, or a season and split the costs with your co-drivers. You could race with your friends, or we (JPR) can find you team mates.
- Buy a new/second-hand car and let us (JPR) prepare it for you, whilst you provide your own circuit support.
- Buy a new/second-hand car and let us (JPR) prepare it for you and run it at the race events.
- Buy a new/second-hand car, to prepare and run yourself.
We can also recommend other championship teams to hire from. You can call the office, anytime between 9.00 am and 5.30 pm Monday to Friday and we will be happy to discuss the various options with you.
Once you have decided which route to take, all you need to do is register with us and complete one of our on-line entry forms! Alternatively, you can attend one of our track/test days first, to help you make your decision!
We are certain that you will love Fun Cup. If you are looking for maximum track time, fierce competition on track and friendly banter off track, it is definitely the championship for you!
The beauty of the championship is that it combines everything which the experienced racer values: exclusive testing; huge amounts of seat time; pit garages at every event; stiff competition with evenly matched cars; friendly atmosphere in the paddock; full Sky TV coverage and hospitality if required.
What are you waiting for? Come and join us!
Contact us via our contact page, or call the office on 01538 306921.